Multi-theme modules (CIC-P) conduct studies on new drugs or physio-pathological studies. They provide investigators with the skills and resources needed to investigate healthy and patient volunteers
Implanted in hospitals and supported by Inserm (National Institute of Health and Medical Research) and Hospitals, Clinical Investigation Centers (CICs) are at the interface between basic research and finalized medical research and aim to produce new scientific and medical knowledge in compliance with ethical and legal rules.
to investigators of any institutional origin and to industrialists wishing to carry out research:
- on the healthy or sick man
- on various themes and fields of research: physiology, physio-pathology, genetics, therapeutic research, epidemiology …
- Logistical and technical support to design and implement projects
- The development of clinical research in the hospital-university community and research laboratories, in particular Inserm
- The training of doctors, pharmacists and allied health professions in clinical research, with the application of good practices and quality assurance.